Thursday, October 23, 2014

MOVING AGAIN! HELP WANTED.

Some of you may have already heard, but I need to move ASAP! I know I know, I just did this a little over a year ago... but I don't really have a choice because the management at my current location is not happy with me having so many guests over for healing treatments or other various events. 
I am relocation to a place where this will not be an issue; to a larger 2 bedroom apartment (just 1 and 1/2 miles away) and I am seeking some help with moving furniture and boxes. 
We will begin around 10 am at my current location, but even if you can not get here that early, we could use some help a little later on at the other end to unload the truck etc. so please give me a call if you are stopping by later and want to know where to find us. I will send the destination address information to those of you who RSVP. 
Please let me know if you are available for either Friday October 31st (to help me with packing up last minute stuff) or Saturday Nov. 1st. which is the main moving day to move furniture, boxes and stuff. I have a truck reserved. If you can help me out on moving day please RSVP.
PS: Temporarily I am using an alternate place for individual massage and healing treatments and will not personally be offering any more meetup events until I am settled in my new place. 
Check out my new website: http://goddessjeanetta.wix.com/angelstouchmassage

No comments:

Post a Comment